Fire & Life Safety
Safety is the number one concern you have for your family or business, so make sure your home or business is up to date with the current fire and life safety devices. Keep us in mind when you need assistance with the planning, choosing, and installation of these devices and systems.
Some facts about smoke alarms:
- One third of all installed smoke alarms do not function.
- 6% of all smoke alarms are improperly installed.
- 8% of all smoke alarms are installed in the wrong location.
- People 75 years or older have 3 times greater risk from fire death than people under the age 75.
- In 61% of the cases, the failure of a smoke alarm to function is the result of no battery, or a dead battery.
- All states have some sort of smoke alarm codes.
- The NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) recommends that at least one smoke alarm be installed for each floor in the house, and it is recommended that smoke alarms be powered by the 120 volt AC system, with a battery back-up, on every floor of the home, plus every bedroom.
- If all homes had smoke alarms, fire deaths would be reduced by 50%
What we offer
We can evaluate your situation, give you recommendations, and inform you of code updates. We can simplify all of the technical terms and options, by providing you only with the information that pertains to your situation. There are many types of systems and devices, we will help you choose the right one for you.
What products are available?
There are many products on the market today, here are a few:
- Smoke detectors
- Fire detection devices
- Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Whole house life safety systems
- Multi-family dwelling life-safety systems
- Fire alarm control panels
- We can help you choose from these and many more, so contact us for a meeting today.